Saturday, January 15, 2011

organization!!!

hello there! so one of my new year's resolutions was to only buy/keep things i use. pretty easy right?
i pride myself on being organized. i also pride myself on being thrifty and saving money. sometimes my being thrifty overrides my being organized. the result: too much stuff in my house! i often hang on to things because "i could need it later" but then they sit in a closet for too long. not anymore! here are all the things i got rid of:

also my back seat and front seat had stuff in it!!!
i am feeling great! cleansed, free, light!


i also reorganized my kitchen. thought you might wanna see:



1 comment:

  1. wow. you have been busy!

    first- love george. awesome. truly.

    second- i can't believe how many times you have redecorated the living room! it makes me tired just thinking about it. (plus bill would probably want to kill me if i kept changing things up!)

    maybe coming to see you will give me some refreshment and inspiration. can't wait to have a different place to decorate.

    good work friend. as always.

    ReplyDelete